Tuesday, March 29, 2011

10 things I can do now that Im not so fat

1. I can wrap a standard towel around my body and walk around and not scare small children.

2. I can buckel my own strappy heels! woot woot Thank you fife (Shmonica) for all those times you buckeled my shoes

3. See my feet

4. I can wear Shmitzis mustache ring on my ring finger... yes that skinny skonk wears it on her index finger im getting there.

5. Wear jeans without the waist band trying to sever my body in half

6. Wear my cute Dodgers jacket and ZIP it up over my boobs

7. I can take one picture instead of 10 trying to find my "skinny" pose

8. Wear all my cute underwear without them rolling down my ass

9. I can stop eating when Im full

10. Buy skinny heels that wont break the first night I wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment