Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The day I found out I was FAT!


Have you ever come across an old skinny picture of yourself and said "Damn I looked good" and then looked in the mirror and wondered who was looking back at you? Like I said, I have self diagnosed myself with body dysmorphia (I think Im still skinny) until the day my skinny heel lost the battle. It was a sad sad day that I had to release my favorite heels back to skinny girl heaven. I was working at a hotel as the GM, as I was walking down the hall with my BFF and the devil(Im sure there will be stories about her later) walking the property to make sure nothing was going array. I was taking my last few steps down the carpeted hallway and I heard an epic SNAP... I took my next step and almost fell ass backwards. Why? you ask, because my entire heel snapped off and I was left with a broken shoe. At first I thought it was just a fluke maybe I had just worn these heel so much that I had worn them out. So the next day I took the shoes back to the Asian shoe store and exchanged them for a new pair. I was so elated. The next night as was Oktoberfest,beer, polish sausage,and the chicken dance what more could a girl ask for! As I got dresses in my German beer wench costume I pulled out the perfect heel and slipped them on my not so fat feet, or so I thought LOL We walked into Oktoberfest made out usual rounds and took tons of pictures. After posing for picture after picture I was starving and couldnt possibly leave Oktoberfest with out my polish sausage. As I walked towards the food area I heard an eerily familiar snap. Could it be that i bought another pair of faulty shoes? Or is the reality that I am SO fat that My skinny heel could no longer support my weight! Of course I still got my sausage, but as I sat at the long picnic style table enjoying the deliciousness of my polish sausage I realized I REALLY AM FAT!

1 comment:

  1. You're so freaking funny! I do remember those days and honestly it was the same type of shoe and it was kind of cheap made by your people with cheap material, lol. Regardless of the shoe or not I do realize it made you reflect upon yourself and being a not so fat fat chick. I'm proud of you for letting all this out and not giving up the love of heels <3

    ReplyDelete