Friday, March 5, 2010

"wide calf boots"


I often wonder if summer is my favorite season because its all about the open toe shoes and flip flops. If you opened my closet you would think I LOVE LOVE LOVE winter. I have tons of outerwear, sweaters, and hoodies. I wear jeans almost everyday and I love to be cozy. My true fashion nemesis is any boot that has to fit over my calf! I dont have fat legs I have often been told that I have skinny girl legs. Thank you my nameless BFF. So why cant I find a boot that fits over my calf! Who wants toothpick legs? Which by the way are the only kind of legs that can fit into boots. I can rock a an ankle boot! and if I had toothpick legs I could rock a knee/calf/thigh high boot too! Now I'm determined to find a "plus size" boot. My search leads me to every ugly flat sloppy boot. What the hell! Big girls love fashion just as much as the size 0! And I hate to say it, but the skinny girl is slowly becoming the minority. FAT GIRLS UNITE and DEMAND some cute boots. From what I have found online if you have muscular calves AKA wide calves your apparently only allowed to wear slouchy boots. A slouchy boot does not go with every outfit. A heel does magically take off 30 lbs! LOL So why would I wear a boot that makes me look squat and fat! I'm just saying... I want a sexy heeled boot that can fit over my damn calf that i can zip up, pull up and not have a fat leg roll spilling over the top! Does my leg look like it should be forced to wear a flat slouchy boot?

No comments:

Post a Comment