Thursday, March 11, 2010

im just saying....

These are things I see on a daily basis and it makes me shake my head in utter confusion... so please....

-Dont pick your nose in the car because EVERYONE can see you no matter how much your windows are rolled up

-Dont wear socks with sandals and or MANdals

-Dont have pictures of yourself with all your goods hanging out and wonder why people make "rude " comments

-Dont drink out of a strangers fishbowl at Sharkeez

-Dont be platinum blond and not keep up your roots, its just looks like someone took a big dump in your hair

-Dont be a vegan and have a leather handbag and shoes

-Dont eat something and make the caca face and then ask me to try some

-Dont carry your dog in your purse

-Dont walk your dog in the mall and then look confused when it shits in the store

-Dont let your kids scream and cry and tune them out because I cant

-Dont sit in your car and reapply your make up make 10 phone calls and brush your hair when you see me behind you with my blinker on.

Im just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment