Tuesday, March 2, 2010

summer time...the livin's easy..not so much for my fat neck


Soooo summer is right around the corner. WOO HOO I am so happy, summer time is my favorite time of the year. You would think because im NOT a size 2 that I would wish away the season all together. Summer time is the Best weight loss secret I have in my arsenal. I dont know what it is but the more i lay out the sun just melts my fat away. I get smaller and turn a beautiful bronze color =) Oh yeah! there is one thing that I struggle with every summer and that is my neck fat role. I dont know if any of you ladies have this problem but i practically have to lay out with my head hanging over the chair or else i get that white line across my throat. Its like a giant billboard that screams "hey Mr. Serial killer please wrap the rope in this area for optimal strangulation" or it says i eat way too much ice cream and the fat has no where else to go except around my throat in hopes the fat will choke myself and prevent me from eating LOL Im crossing my fingers that I will win the battle of the neck fat this summer =)

No comments:

Post a Comment