Monday, March 19, 2012

Email of the week

So this has been my favorite email of the week so far... and yes he is sweet and you may think Im a jerk for putting him on blast.. but when someone tells me "I have the STD and all I need is U" How could I not share!

Hey there (:

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your profile an and i feel we would have alotta fun getting to know each other, you have a great smile, so do I! :p hahah I Think we have a bit in common.

so, I am as you can see, a big dude. just want to be straight up. i have a plethora of pics, including full body shots so you can see i have nothing to hide (: but don't think I'm lazy and unmotivated. I'm definitely active, and athletic as well as in great shape.

let me elaborate further, I used to weigh 760 pounds. I almost died. I changed my life and after 5 hard years of training, I'm an MMA fighter btw, I am now 360 pounds, and about 100 pounds away from my goal weight. I carry my current weight well, at 6'4, I train very hard, and have the ability to throw high roundhouse kicks over the heads of guys my height and even taller. anyway, in my current state, my appearance is obvious, I'm fat. so please, by all means feel free to stop reading. (:

but if you dare to continue on...I have to let you know!

I put the S-T-D in STUD! all I need is U :p

hahah I'm kidding, actually look at your keyboard! see the J? its right next to the K, so jk(:hahah but above the JK... you'll find that U and I are together :p LOL

im joey, and despite being an ultimate badass,I am a softy deep down, a Teddy bear. I quote movies all the time and I'm a sarcastic goofball, who truly believes that, even though tears cleanse the soul, laughter enriches it. I truly am honest in saying I think we will get along greatly, I would love to take you out sometime, so take a chance and find out how good of a guy I am (:

PS.





I'm sure you get called cute an hot all the time... but straight up, you have such kind eyes.

Joey (:





Did you laugh as hard as I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment