Monday, March 19, 2012

Online Dating... again

So as I find myself single again.. mostly by my own doing... I have decided to venture back into the always entertaining world of online dating. Do I really think Im going to find my Prince Charming that is going to sweep me off my feet? Nope not a chance in HELL. Is it a temporary fix to boost my ego for the time being? ABSOLUTELY! Its better than drinking away my self pity or having a ton of NSA sex and becoming some fluze with a laundry list of STDs. And who knows maybe by chance I will meet a nice guy... but i dont have a stellar track record so Im not holding my breath. I do have a question I would like to pose to anyone that reads this... Does my profile scream "Desperate Chick willing to take any douche bag, unattractive, broke single male please apply?" If so I clearly need to make some edits! I have decided to share some of the online emails i have gotten over the last few days because they are so terrible and they have me questioning what kind of guy i really deserve LOL I suppose i should share mt online profile first and let you judge the "Vibe" I send out.... maybe Im sending the wrong message... you be the judge... Not too harshly Im still human with feelings. And Im a total girl and will cry at the drop of a dime. I know I know what a sissy...

Here is the link to my profile:
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=13874349
And my main picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment