Monday, March 26, 2012

HE said that FOR REAL FOR REAL!

So I have been blessed with attracting the Crème de la Crème of the dating world. I have decided to share some of my favorite emails that I couldn’t bring myself to respond to because I couldn’t find the words. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

All photos attached are pics from the users profile LOL.

ineedLOVElikell
3/23/2012 4:39:14 AM
In all seriousness would you have my baby?


* No I can not have your baby because you're clearly a slob that cant keep his bathroom mirror clean... get your life together!

Jcast22
3/7/2012 9:47:48 PM
Hi I'm Jose your profile is very interesting to say the least lol liked your pics

Jcast22
3/9/2012 1:12:58 PM
Don't be mean write back to me you won't regret it I promise lol

*I used to respond back to people with a polite "Thanks but No Thanks... good luck!" Then I got 10 emails asking my why whats wrong... so I have found it much easier to take the cowards way out and juts not respond... you would think you would get the hint sir.


roydiesel
3/10/2012 10:33:51 PM
can i have you?????????????????


*To work on your track? ummm I don't recall submitting an application to walk the hoe track... just saying


Soon2BDeleting has been deleted
3/11/2012 8:21:53 PM
You should be given a citation for being Too Damn Attractive.. lol.. I've ended up at your page sevral times now.... so now my chocolatey ass is moonwalking by waving hello!.. visualize that.. lol.. good evening miss! =)

ad
3/13/2012 12:06:39 PM
you have nice tits


* Seriously you're holding a baby! WTF! Super creepy ewwwww... I feel like he could have been on a episode of "To catch a predator"

Southbay

3/15/2012 5:14:18 PM
You seem really fun to be around and your cute, especially in the nerd glasses lol... But why is grammar so import. Don't u know some ppl in the medical ind. can't spell...

*If you're in the medical industry you should know how to spell... anyone that went to school should know how to spell! Get out of here with your sheer laziness!


NytoCali
3/16/2012 9:40:11 AM
You have the most amazing lips..you should do some Twizzler commercials ;)


*hahaha this just made me laugh more because of the photo than the actual message




3/19/2012 7:13:11 PM
love ur eyes they are beautiful u already have exotic look what nationality are u I hope your personality matches ur look hi my name is ryan and I'm so down to earth i should have been born a midget lol.hit me up ur cute

No comments:

Post a Comment