Wednesday, February 24, 2010

how rude!

We have all run into these people. SELFISH! Some of our bestfriends and worst enemies fall into this category. If you know me Im not always the nicest person but if I love you then I will give you the shirt off my back. So I went to a movie at 9:30pm on a Monday night and this couple walks in with a baby no older then 6 months…. As soon as they walk in the husband or baby daddy's cell phone rings and this FOOL answers it and has a 5 min conversation at the top of his lungs with no regard for the other 50 people that paid an outrageous $11.00 to sit in the dark! WHAT A JERK! It only gets better… then the baby wont shut up! The kid is fussy then pukes all over, at this point you would think that any decent human being that DOESN'T walk with their knuckles dragging on the ground would have take this choking puking baby out of the theater…. No no no not these parents of the year, they just let the kid puke and sat back and enjoyed the movie. I'm glad someone did. I have a kid and its easy to tune your kids out and ignore all the annoying sounds they make, but let me tell you it is IMPOSSIBLE to ignore someone else's kid. So I felt the need to say" if you wanted to watch movies late at night you should have never had kids! " I really don't think that was too harsh. I understand if some of you disagree! So then I have to come back to work after being on vacation! That was a nightmare in itself. But to have to come back to some BULLSHIT! Is it really that hard to say "hey, I was wondering if I could go to lunch early today, I just want to make sure you didn't have plans or anything to do since you do go to lunch practically at the same time everyday" I would have no problem with that… but to walk by and say ok bye 20 mins before I usually go to lunch and rush out the door to avoid whatever conflict you thought may have come from this inconsiderate act is insulting. I don't have a problem with you not even now but it is annoying and a little rude to be so inconsiderate. This week has been full of inconsiderate selfish acts and I'm so over selfish ass people! BTW jealous people SUCK too!

No comments:

Post a Comment