Thursday, February 25, 2010

how big am I?

Have you ever been somewhere and felt like you would fit in the seat or the space and then someone said something to you or looked at you sideways and you know in their mind theyre saying " haha what were you thinking?" WELL if you havent lucky you! So me, my asain BFF and the boy(my son) went to Disneyland for the 10th time this year. We have spent way too much money to be annual pass holders so we try to go at least once a month. We always hot the old favorites, haunted mansion, thunder mountain, pirates, Matterhorn, and of course small world. Its a small world was our first stop, we get to the front of the line and the ride operator asks "how many?" I answer 3 and she looks us up and down and then asks do you think you can fit in one row? EXCUSE ME! you could fit 3 baby elephants in those damn boats! i know im not a size 2 but i think 2 normal sized women and pipsqueak 3 yr old can fit on one row! I was so shocked all i could do was laugh. By the end of the ride i was furious! Mind you the ride operator was no skinny mini herself, she was bigger them me so it was even more insulting. First of all who asks do you think youll all fit on one row? besides being a poor choice of words, it was just so rude with the added stare down she gave us. Just so you know we survived the ride, didnt sink the boat, and did not need the jaws of life to pry us out of the boat. After that insulting ride on its a small world the boy wanted to go on something fast and i wanted to eat a churro! So we made our way over to big thunder mountain, i figured these seats are half the size of the boat so we probably would have to spilt up. Just like the last ride we get to the front and the guy asks how many, looks at us and instructs us to stand in one lane. With hesitation i ask can we all fit in one car? he said of course why not? them offered to spilt us up if we would be more comfortable. I wanted to jump on him wrap my arms and legs around him and give him a HUGE kiss. For that small moment he made me feel like a size 2 LOL oh and he was skinny! so this makes me think are bigger women more judgemental of other big women? to we hold each other to a higher standard or more strict expectations? Are bigger women prejudice against their own kind?

3 comments:

  1. What a horrible biatch! Mark and I go ti disneyland all the time and fit without anyone making those remarks.... and we are like ten times larger then you and whoever...

    Remember the time when You, myself and Michelle were at Disneyland and we were getting on Thunder Mountain, so we said 3 and they put all 3 of us in one seat. I think we all came out with one leg shorter than the other.... ohhh good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does my shit say HOLA...lol.... it's me Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, mama! Your a sexy biatch. Don't listen to that hater :).

    ReplyDelete