Wednesday, February 24, 2010

www.ilovefatchicks.com


As you know there are dating sites for EVERYONE, fat people, "beautiful people",gold diggers, single parents, std positive people blah blah blah the list can go on for days. So anyways I have a best friend that shall remain nameless but she has had tremendous success at this whole Internet dating. She gives me hope for finding love online. As if being "plus sized" was bad enough I am a single , according to my friends sans kids they dont think its that big of a deal but i still feel weird about the whole thing. So with that huge insecurity on my plate i stay away from single parent dating websites mostly because i dont want to date someone that has kids of their own i know i know double standard. The way I see it i have a super awesome kid with no behavioral of health issues and no baby daddy issues what are the chances that i can find the same in a partner? Slim to none! so i steer clear of single dads... sorry dads nothing against you but i still havent come to terms with being a single parent myself. SO anyways i joined this plus sized dating website... which i adoringly call the ilovefatchicks.com which to my knowledge it not a real website LOL Im thinking finally a place where my not so size 2 body will be appreciated and ill clean up and have dates up the ying yang.... Oh really? not so much!

Apparently i am not fat enough for a lot of these chubby chasers! im sorry? but i wear clothes that have letters and numbers on the size tag, my pants and skirts are all double digits... i have all my teeth and real hair no extensions ... real boobs... and i wear make up not a ton but enough to look pretty. SO what the hell! how much do i have to weigh to get a decent date. Seeing as i hate the gym and my boobs make it hard for me to run losing a ton of weight is not a reality LOL oh and i like to eat real food. I guess all the rejections that include well i wish you were bigger and i wish there was more to hold on to, would make me feel better but it doesnt. My favorite is well you have a pretty face but i just like my women bigger.

When i go out to the bars and clubs in LA i get looked at and smiled at but thats the end of that. I also get the you have a pretty a face, but youre a little too voluptuous for me.... thanks for saying i have a pretty face for a fat girl! too bad im not fat enough for the fatty lovers! Seriously i feel like im in fat girl limbo! it looks like im going to have to fast for 2 yrs or eat enough french friend and ice cream until i can only fit into a moo moo. i dont know about the other "little fat girls" but im pissed mostly at society LOL thanks for setting such unreachable standards and leaving us not so fat fat chicks in the lurch! id love to hear your " im sorry but youre not fat enough stories." so please share

No comments:

Post a Comment