Saturday, March 26, 2011

I weigh as much as....

So I promised to post my weight for two reasons , 1) So I can brag about how much weight I have lost and 2)because I don’t think think I look as fat as my number. Like I have always said mentally Im a skinny person. The time has finally come that my mental state and my physical self meet somewhere in the middle. Id prefer they would be a complete match set LOL. So I have decided to give some examples of what my weigh is equal to in a song like version of The 12 Days of Christmas….

On the 12th day of Fatness the cheeseburgers and French fires gave to me… 12 Model 2004 Accordions



On the 11th day of Fatness the pizza and bread sticks gave to me… 11 “Romeo” Indian Body builders


On the 10th day of Fatness the soda and chips gave to me… 10 Pontoon Boat power winches



On the 9th day of Fatness the breakfast burritos with extra cheese gave me… 9 labradoodle puppies


On the 8th day of Fatness the chili cheese fries gave to me… 8 stock e36 windsheilds



On the 7th day of Fatness the banana splits and chocolate shakes gave me …7 jars of loose change


On the 6th day of Fatness the Oktoberfest beer and polish sausages gave to me… 6 travel scoots


On the 5 day of Fatness the Cotton candy and fries twinkies gave to me…5 boxes of apples straight from the farm


On the 4th day of Fatness the Disneyland corndogs, churros and popcorn gave to me… 4 stes of adjustable dumb bells


On the 3rd day of Fatness the lumpia and sticky rice gave to me…3 copies of the World Largest Atlas


On the 2nd day of Fatness the Dodgers dogs, nachos, ice cream in a helmet and blue margaritas gave to me …. Canadian super models that are too fat for the runway



On the 1st day of fatness my love of eating whatever the hell I want as long as they make stretchy close and plus size garments gave me … 1 Fatty Mc Fatfat that starting weight is 210 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment