Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 1

So this is the first week of my diet. I feel like Im in this exclusive club for temporary anorexics. That’s not a dig to anyone I may know with an eating disorder, I clearly suffer my own eating disorder OVER EATING . If we could combined our eating habits we could both break even. Anyways back to my journey to skinnydom. My entire caloric intake for 7 days is 3500 total for the week. I miss the days that I could eat that in one sitting… I know so gross but if you have ever been to North Woods in you could see how it can be done. So its good bye to bread, candy, ice cream, and pretty much anything that’s covered in cheese which is what most of my current diet consists of…. So heres a quick peek at what my meals will be like for the next 6 weeks… FML

7am:Breakfast:

Iced tea w/splenda

11am Lunch:

4oz of meat or chicken 1 cup of veggies (usually broccoli) 1 cup of fruit (strawberries or an orange) 1 piece of toast 20 calories

6pm Dinner:

4oz of meat or chicken 1 cup of veggies (usually broccoli) 1 cup of fruit (strawberries or an orange) 1 piece of toast 20 calories

So I take these drops 3x a day. They don’t taste like anything so I could verily easily be paying $100 for 6 weeks for 2 bottles of water. So the first 2 days were so bad because I could eat whatever I wanted! YAY and I took full advantage of these days. On my first day Shmevor took me to Black Angus and I ordered everything I wanted… Baked Potato soup, Grilled artichoke, Wedge salad, bread, steak, cocktails… if I thought it looked good I ordered it! On day two I finally made it to 5 Guys burgers, I opted for a mini burger (500 cals) and no french-fries (1500 cals) I savored every last bite knowing that I was about to embark on this treacherous diet. April 8th 2011 could be further away! I knew that if I couldn’t lose weight on 500 cals a day God intended for me to be FATabulous!

My co-workers whom I adoringly refer to as “skonkas” have not so great eating habits that the Fat me liked while the less fat me had to sit back during week one as they ordered had their pizza Fridays, Wingstop Weds, Food truck Tuesdays, and china buffet breakfast EVERYDAY! Yes that’s you Lapanya, Shmaravsha and Brosis. I would like to say thank you for letting me smell your food soi can “feel” full. I would like a special thanks to Shmavarsha for always bringing me back that order of light air! Week 1 has been a rollercoaster of emotions, but the drive to not be the token FAT friend won over all my cravings of the Fatty Mc Fatfat food. Beginning weight: 210 End Weight: 207 To see the weight just melt away was so rewarding that I treated myself to a Girl Scout think mint! It’s a THIN mint how many calories could it be! Ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment